Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences Job Vacancy : College Registrar
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is a premiere institute of learning offering courses in the field of health and medical sciences. We aspire to train competent healthcare professionals who will deliver quality compassionate healthcare services that meet diverse health needs of the community. The college is based in Kitale, Kenya. We are looking for passionate and qualified individuals to fill the following open positions.
The registrar reports to the Principal. The individual will be responsible for the supervision and management of all administrative and operational functions in the college. The college registrar will oversee and manage the record of all students including aspects such as enrolment, academic records, financial records, class schedules and examinations.
Duties for the College Registrar Job
- Organize and administer admissions, registration, examinations process, graduation functions, including transcript and certificate evaluations
- Managing the preparation of the Academic Course Sequences and Regulations, timetable, as well as coordination of college examinations.
- Managing the collection, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records within the college guidelines.
- Maintain communication with college students on academic matters.
- Collaborating with management, deans, faculty, IT and career counsellors to facilitate and improve services to students, including student catalogue and registration policy questions.
- Participate and serve as a member of the Admissions Committee, Senate and other committees related to the Academic Affairs division.
- In consultation with the BDM, develop new academic programs.
- Managing of the academic calendar and college examinations.
- Ensure Quality assurance and Research.
College Registrar Job Qualifications
- Must possess a master’s degree in Business Administration, Education management, Economics, Social sciences or related field
- Must possess a first degree in education
- Must have at least three (4) years’ work experience in a higher education institution
- Experience in leading and managing a team or department
- Proficient in the use of ICT.
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Pleasant personality, self-driven
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Training Quality Healthcare Professionals
How to Apply
If you meet the set requirements kindly send an email to: [email protected] with the job title and job code in the subject line.
Your resume and application letter should be the ONLY attachments on the email and should be received by close of business on 22nd August 2017.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.