Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences Job Vacancy : Nurse
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is a premiere institute of learning offering courses in the field of health and medical sciences. We aspire to train competent healthcare professionals who will deliver quality compassionate healthcare services that meet diverse health needs of the community. The college is based in Kitale, Kenya. We are looking for passionate and qualified individuals to fill the following open positions.
Duties for the Nurse Job
- Training, supervising and assessing students in both the classroom and clinical setup.
- Guiding, coaching and counseling students.
- Participating in curriculum development and review.
- Setting, moderating, administering and marking examinations.
- Establishing and maintaining proper students’ records throughout training.
- Developing and participating in research projects
- Organizing and participating in the schools social events.
Nurse Job Qualifications
- Bachelors or diploma in Nursing or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- At-least two (4) years post qualification experience; with some teaching experience.
- Have knowledge of laws and regulations governing nursing practices in Kenya.
- Have high ethical standards in conducting his/her duties.
- Registered by Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid practicing license.
- Be proficient in guiding and counselling patients.
- Demonstrate knowledge in handling safety equipment in a health unit.
- Be conversant with relevant computer based health management systems
- Training Quality Healthcare Professionals
How to Apply
If you meet the set requirements kindly send an email to: [email protected] with the job title and job code in the subject line.
Your resume and application letter should be the ONLY attachments on the email and should be received by close of business on 22nd August 2017.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.