Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP)
Equip Africa Institute is a premier executive training and consulting solution provider in Africa and an affiliate of Mount Kenya University Group.
We offer high quality Training, Research and Management solutions to the Public and Private sectors across Africa.Vision: The premier institute in executive training and consulting in Africa
Mission: To drive transformation in Africa by equipping people with skills, competencies and expertise through provision of high quality training and management solutions for excellent results.
Equip Africa Institute is currently undertaking projects in Kenya and the larger Eastern Africa region.
In pursuit of the above Equip Africa Institute invites passionate and goal-oriented graduates who are looking for opportunities to make a career leap as they make a contribution in empowering and transforming African
Must have graduated with an Upper Second Class Honours or above from an accredited University after January 2014 and/or have completed degree programme and expects to graduate by December 2015 in the following fields:
- Business Development related courses- Marketing, Sales, Branding etc.
- Research, Mathematics, Statistics and Data Analysis
- Professional qualifications/ Association in relevant fields are desired and will be an added advantage
- Is 26 years of age or below
- Has a history of outstanding performance in academic projects, internships in relevant fields and extra-curricular activities which can be verified
- Is an excellent communicator with matching interpersonal skills
- Has demonstrated leadership and organization capabilities
- For Business Development trainees, any pre or post-graduation exposure in service industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
To apply please fill in the application form using this link: http://www.equip-africa.co.ke/index.php/icb-advantage/careers 02nd October 2015.