Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Develop monitoring strategy and impact indicators for project success.
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results.
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on project activities.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system.
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops.
- Assisting the GM, M&E in preparing relevant reports.
Candidate’s Qualifications, Knowledge and experience
- University Degree preferably in Sociology, Economics or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in development projects
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Strong training & facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team.
- Excellent problem solving skills and time management capabilities
- Analytic with an eye for detail
- Familiarity with managing data in Microsoft access and excel
- Flexible approach to work and ‘can do’ attitude is essential
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge Management and Learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners
- Respectful and helpful relations with donors and project staff
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here