Key Responsibilities and Responsibilities
- Management of both quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Undertake desktop studies to systematically review and analyze donor programming.
- Collect data from public websites and databases, review literature on selected issues and prepare concise summaries or analyses as required.
- Proactively work across internal and external teams to develop and conduct insight and evaluation, policy and communications in an effective and timely way.
- Drafting briefings, reports, presentations and workshops to specification and on deadline.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts and findings to diverse and non-specialist audiences.
- Supporting the projects teams with ad-hoc qualitative interviewing and analysis where required.
- Supporting the GM, M&E with ad-hoc and continuous analysis where required.
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge and experience
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences preferably Political Science, Statistics, Economics or International Development.
- PHD holders will have an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in conducting quantitative data analysis of large datasets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Academic course work and/or demonstrated experience in supporting evaluations that incorporate both quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Experience calculating sample sizes for qualitative and quantitative studies
- Knowledge in identifying appropriate counterfactuals and preparing research instruments is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team.
- Demonstrated ability to write up statistical analysis, study findings and other types of results in clear, concise and error-free English.
- Excellent understanding statistical techniques.
- Experience conducting multivariate analysis, cost-effectiveness analysis and other robust evaluation techniques.
- Demonstrated experience implementing advanced techniques for causal inference.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis software preferably SPSS or Stata.
- Demonstrated proficiency and direct experience using Nud*IST, NVIVO or similar qualitative analysis software.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here