Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain GCP/ICH (Good Clinical Practice/International Commission on Harmonization) compliant policies and processes which control the quality of work in Equity Afia Network.
- Develop, refine, coordinate execution of and continuously evaluate clinical protocols, especially for HIV prevention, testing and care of non-communicable diseases.
- Lead in identifying non-conformances with quality clinical requirements; provide suitable recommendations and facilitate ongoing quality improvements using risk-based methodology while maintaining compliance with quality management systems.
- Direct nursing compliance with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of government and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure adequate inventory of stocks and equipment in every Equity Afia facility.
- Provide input in various internal committee meetings on matters relating to nursing e.g. quality assurance, infection control, rotas and scheduling.
- Prepare and control the nursing budgetary allocation for the network of Equity Afia health facilities.
- Lead and manage the administration of the nursing section for the network of Equity Afia health facilities.
- Recruit, develop, train, motivate and evaluate nursing staff to achieve highest levels of performance.
- Identify, implement and benchmark best practices in management of the network of Equity Afia health facilities.
- Determine & coordinate sectional reporting and communication requirements.
- Ensure superior customer experience to all internal and external clients across the network of Equity Afia health facilities.
- Prepare tools to audit different areas of patient care to ensure exceptional clinical outcomes.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills required
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be added advantage.
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma in a Clinical Field or Healthcare Management
- At least 10 years of clinical practice, 5 of which should be in a hospital management position.
- Sufficient training on prevention, testing/screening and care of HIV and NCDs
- Certified Trainer of Trainers in Healthcare
- Certified in quality audit by a recognized accreditation Body
- Valid License from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid ACLS/ATLS Certificate
- Possession of excellent interpersonal & Communication skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here