Ericsson Kenya Graduate Trainee Jobs,March 2018
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Our next Graduate program in Kenya starting in May 2018 and is open to all Engineering graduates (or similar), we encourage both males and females to apply. Our graduate programs offer on the job learning and a structured training program and you will be given a mentor as well as a buddy to give you a great start in your career.
You will be involved in analysing, preparing, implementing and verifying the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system and your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of:
- Automated network operations
- Cloud computing and Virtualization infrastructure
- Core Network
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Data entry and IT Infrastructure Operations
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Data Analytics
Job Responsibilities & Tasks you will be involved in
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to Research & Development (R&D;).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
*Job Requirements *
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the abovementioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical roles focusing on integration is advantageous but not a must, e.g. experience from work as an Intern – Integration Engineer.
- This is a full time graduate program.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
How to Apply