ERP Consultant Job in Kenya 2016
Our client is a leading customized ERP systems vendor in Kenya that provides custom solutions for Automobile, Manufacturing and Transport Companies. They are looking to hire an ERP Consultant who will be responsible for the implementation, execution and completion of specific projects to ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
ERP Consultant Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of ERP systems for clients.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables per client’s needs.
- Work with client to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery for client.
- Track project deliverables and communicate with client sponsors to deliver on-time and within scope and budget.
- Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide client recommendations.
- Document all client engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents, ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing necessary reports.
Qualification & Skills for ERP Consultant Job
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Science from a recognized institution
- SQL and Database Programming skills.
- 1 year working experience dealing with ERP Solutions.
- Must have good communication Skills.
- Articulate and confident presentation skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Knowledge in accounting will be an added advantage
- Willing to travel
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Erp Consultant) to [email protected] before Wednesday 31st August, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.