ERP Sales Executive Job in Kenya 2016
Salary: 30K +Commissions
Our client is a leading customized ERP systems vendor in Kenya. They provide custom solutions for Automobile, Manufacturing and Transport Companies. They are looking to hire a sales executive to maintain and expand their client base and increase sales volume.
ERP Sales Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new business opportunities for sales & marketing of ERP and other software solutions offered by the organization.
- Lead client discussions and presentations via Web based meetings and phone calls. Schedule and lead follow up meetings as needed.
- To be involved in the entire sales process right from identifying the prospect and target market to closing the deal and maintaining relationship with the client.
- Engage in proactive sales activities to convert new and existing leads into proposals and ultimately sales.
- Present the product demo and elaborately describe the need, benefits & features of the same.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention through regular meetings with key clients
- Leverage existing client relationships to up-sell into sister stores
- Stays current with industry and competitive research and information to enable rich client dialogue; maintain an understanding of client business challenges, industry trends and markets.
- Project sales Forecast and make periodic reports to the management on regular basis.
- Identify and escalate client issues and concerns which require senior management level intervention to the Sales Director.
- To undertake any other tasks as may be directed by the management.
Skills and Qualifications for ERP Sales Job
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or an IT Background Preferred
- 2-3 years experience in B2B Sales
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Well groomed with excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of meeting set sales targets
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Must be able to achieve overall sales target & servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (ERP Solutions Sales Executive) to [email protected] Before 20th June 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interviews will be contacted.