Our client, a well-established Sisal Estate Plantation-based 30 minutes from Tanga Town, Tanzania is looking to recruit an Estate Operations Manager. The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Tanzania and able to handle farm operations i.e. supervision of planting, field upkeep, leaf harvesting and processing, fibre processing, engineering and administration. He/she Must have experience working in Tanzania.
- Manage 800 employees.
• Responsible for supervision of planting, field upkeep, leaf harvesting and processing.
• Ensure proper maintenance of farm machines.
• Ensure farm operations are running smoothly.
- Must have experiences working in a Farm Estate in Eastern or Southern Africa.
• Must be willing to leave in a rural area of Tanzania.
• Must have experience working in Tanzania.
• Must be between 30 to 50 years.
• Must have an education background in Farm Management.
• Must demonstrate long tenure working for particular employers.