Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Driver Jobs,Salary over Ksh50,000
Reporting to the Deputy Director –Administration through the Fleet and Logistics Officer
- Transport staff and material safely and timely
- Driving vehicles and detecting common mechanical faults;
- Detecting minor defects and carrying out minor repairs;
- Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- Ensuring safety of the vehicle and passengers on and off the road;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicle.
- Report any instance of accident or mishap to Fleet and Logistics Officer
- Report any injury or damage of vehicles to the Fleet and Logistics Officer
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Dress professionally and in accordance with Commissions’ dress code.
- Minimum period of 4 years active driving experience;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, mean grade D plain or its Equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade II from the Ministry of Roads and Public Works;
- First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution;
- Adequate knowledge of the Highway Code;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and result.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further guidance.
To be considered applications should be received not later than 10th April, 2018 at 5.00pm
EACC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.