We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join the cargo sales function at managerial level. As Sales Manager, you will add immediate value by leading the implementation of sales plans & programs within area of responsibility, to ensure consistent growth and to meet overall Company sales and revenue targets.
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Strategy- Implement the Function/Department strategy to ensure alignment with Company’s strategy
- Policies and Procedures- Implement relevant policies, processes and procedures and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner
- Budget- Contribute to the preparation of the Function/Department budget to ensure alignment with the approved set budget
- Day-to-Day Operations- Supervise the standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
- People development- Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff in order to maximize performance
- Safety, Quality & Environment- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environmentSPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in defining sales strategy and objectives to ensure alignment with overall Company objectives and external trends
- Develop, monitor and report on sales plans to ensure sales strategy is properly implemented across the markets and expected results are reached
- Define area sales targets and possible channels to be used to ensure consistent contribution to overall Company results
- Manage and coordinate intermediary activities to ensure achievement of agreed targets and respect of terms and conditions
- Motivate the sales team to ensure sales targets are met and customer service standards are achieved
- Develop and implement sales & marketing initiatives to ensure key revenue targets are met within budget
- Monitor sales KPIs and dashboards (based on revenues and targets, income statements, and costs per passenger) to identify areas of improvement, new initiatives and propose corrective actions
- Develop close working relationships with local and international partners to identify joint marketing activities and strategies to boost sales
- Create and update current policies and stakeholder contracts to ensure they are consistent with the Company�s standard operating procedures and the overall business strategy
- Develop, implement and manage the local sales channel strategy according to Company guidelines in order to ensure the maximization of company reach and revenues possibilities
- Develop, implement and manage sales channels selection guidelines to ensure best channels are selected to ensure optimization of commercial investments
- Cascade, implement and review sales incentives schemes and payout for the assigned area of responsibility to ensure timely and proper recognition of sales targets
- Act as key point of contact in case of issues to ensure prompt response and avoid impacts on sales opportunitiesEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within relevant field .SKILLS
- Communication skills – Excellent
- Leadership – Proficient
- Negotiation skills – Excellent
- Relationship Management skills – Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways began operations in 2003, and in 2015 carried 17.4 million passengers. From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to or has announced plans to serve 116 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. The airline has a fleet of around 120Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with approximately 200 aircraft on firm order, including 66 Boeing 787s, 25Boeing 777Xs, 62 Airbus A350s and five Airbus A380s.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here