- Creating original artwork for short and long term projects
- Involved in designing advertisements, brochures, handouts, flyers and online graphics
- Working with a range of media, including photography, to create final artwork
- Assisting with the design of pitches and presentations for the teams
- Producing graphic content for on-line media, page layouts, email designs, site graphics
- Designing advertisements
- Using Adobe Creative Suite Software.
Key skills and Qualifications
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Diploma in graphic design
- 1 year experience
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to [email protected] not later than 14th June 2016 at 5.00 pm.
Attach your resume (not more than 3 pages), a list of 2 referees and a sample of your recent work.
Also indicate your current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted