Eunique Africa is a leading fashion house that has been distributing high quality clothes for the last 15 years from some of Americas leading fashion houses.
We are seeking to fill the position of a Digital Marketer. The person will work directly under the Head of Retail to ensure operations run smoothly.
Responsibilities for the Digital Marketer Job
- Create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website;
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (roi);
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Plan and monitor our social media presence
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends;
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc to increase company and brand awareness.
Digital Marketer Job Requirements
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practises
- Experience with B2C social media, Google adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor in Business Information Technology or Computer science
How to Apply
To apply send you application to [email protected] by 16th January 2017. Include your previous and expected salary in the application.