Eunique Africa is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Human Resource Officer.
Overall Job Function:
- Reporting administratively to the Chief Executive Officer and functionally to the Business Development Manager, this position ensures effective implementation of the HR strategies, policies, rules and procedures.
Human Resource Job Key responsibilities:
- Implementation and interpretation of Human Resources policies, procedures
- Capturing of employees information in the human resources information systems
- Facilitation and recruitment, selection, promotion, induction, disciplinary and termination processes in the organization.
- Maintenance of staff contractual documents.
- Coordinate general staff meeting and maintenance of open communication culture
- Administration of employee pension schemes and gratuities.
- Management of leave, attendance (timesheets) and interdepartmental transfer
- Provide monthly input into the payroll for salary processing ( new staff details )
- Participate in preparation of annual training calendar for staff and monitoring staff training.
- Coordinate the implementation of employee welfare and wellness services including medical schemes, insurance, security, work life balance.
- Implementation of organization change processes for optimal and efficient delivery on organization strategic plan.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to develop, promote facilitate and sustain an organizational with the organization with all its constituents parts and partners.
- Person Specifications for Human Resource Job
- Bachelors’ degree in Social Sciences/Human Resource Management or Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University;
- Diploma in HR Management or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Satisfactorily served as HR assistant or comparable position with similar responsibilities in similar organizations for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Good knowledge of Kenyan Labour laws and Employee Relations Systems
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to: [email protected].