- Applicants for the position must have strong analytical skills coupled with extensive experience in computerized accounting systems. In addition, they must have the ability to develop high standard reports within the stipulated time lines.
Accountant Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Business analyst manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial statements and data for timely decision making by the management.
- Analyzing basic data and preparing forecast budgets, performance measurements and plans for presentation to Management to assist in operational decision making.
- Assist with the annual statutory accounts preparation.
- Ensuring expenditure is in line with approved budgetary allocations by the management.
- Liaising with management in making prudent financial decisions.
- Recommending strategies to reduce costs and improve profits
- Overseeing the university’s payroll, credit control and bookkeeping system.
Requirements for Management Accountant Job
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in accounts, Finance or its equivalent and CPA III or equivalent with (3) years working experience as an Accountant (Management Accounting).
- Team player and flexibility.
How to Apply
Please send your most UP TO DATE resume to The Human Resource Manager at [email protected]