Eunique Africa Ltd, an established fashion house is looking to employ Data analyst.
DATA ANALYST JD:
• Compiling and managing various performance reports for the customer buying trends
• Working with the C.E.O to make sense of data and profile it.
• Analyzing trends, building reports and giving reports on total analysis of products movement and customer buying trends.
• Providing insights and strategic recommendations that will help inform how to proceed on with various brands and suppliers in stock ordering.
• Giving data analysis on products that are fast moving and slow moving.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in economics and statistics, IT or a related field.
• Demonstrates passion for and knowledge of advanced data analytics
• Analytical, naturally inquisitive, and enjoys problem solving.
• Proficiency in:
Data mining, analysis, visualization and interpretation
Management of data sources and reports
Integration of data and reports into reporting frameworks, development of new analysis/ reporting solutions
Presentation of findings to direct supervisor and management
• Operationally proficient with the ability to plan, prioritize and deliver with clear results
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills – Able to collaborate and work with each department in the company.
• Excel and pivot-table knowledge/skills
• PowerPoint knowledge/skills
• Chart formatting knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be comfortable with formatting data of all kinds
• Must be comfortable with learning new databases
• Must be comfortable with importing/exporting data between systems and troubleshooting technical errors.
• Must be highly competent with quality control of data within our databases.
• Must be comfortable with data entry.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE.
How to Apply
To apply send your detailed CV to [email protected]