Eunique Africa Ltd, an established fashion house is looking to employ.
Responsibilities (Ladies preferred).
- Assist procurement in doing stock take for products sold in the shops.
- Stock take, stock control, stock tracking and reordering of goods.
- Handle cash and credit transactions with customers.
- Scan goods and collect payments.
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Redeem loyalty points for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Keep reports of transactions.
- Bag, box or wrap packages.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Attention to detail, fast learner and ability to multitask.
Graduate in procurement, purchasing and supply chain.
- Must have 1 year proven working experience in procurement, retail cashier.
- Basic computer knowledge and fast learner.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented and ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail, basic accounting and mathematical skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you are the candidates we are looking for: email your CV to [email protected]