Events Operations Manager Jobs in Kenya
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is in the hospitality industry and is looking for an experienced candidate to fill in the position of an events operations manager.
She/he will be responsible for providing stewardship on smooth execution of events’ activities undertaken.
- Implementing events operational strategies and develop cohesive and integrated plans based on the markets specificities and size, portfolio and business objectives.
- Responsible for the execution of the events calendar in respect with the budget and the execution
- Managing the allocated events’ budget, optimizing the effectiveness and creating transparency of the budget’s use following Finance guidelines and tools, objective setting and consistent tracking.
- Developing, measuring, analysing and reporting on events performance based on set KPIs
- Optimization and harmonization of events management
- Manage and maintain inventory of event equipment including exhibit booths, printed material and branded promotional items
- Follow-up with onsite events staff for post-event documentation including attendee lists and evaluation forms
- Tracking return shipment of event equipment and supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field of study
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust in interactions with other functions and Business Unit leaders.
- Experienced in overseeing budgets and resources
- Experienced in selecting and managing industry vendors
- Ability to develop strategic plans and implement
- Strong analytical skills and data driven ability to analyse outcomes
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives.
- Results oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized and driven to succeed.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Events Operations Manager) to [email protected] on or before Wednesday 11th January 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands