Events Tent Manager Jobs in Kenya
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is in the hospitality industry and is looking for an experienced Events Tent Manager who will be responsible for supervising the delivery, set-up, removal, and storage of event rental equipment for special events such as sporting events, corporate events, weddings, and other outdoor events.
- Supervise loading and unloading of delivery vehicles accurately according to event contracts/Event Manager Instructions.
- Supervise installation of party equipment such as tables with linens and skirts, chairs, tents, carpeting, staging, dance floor, etc
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment such as washing, sanding, painting, repair, etc.
- Ensure proper paperwork is maintained on count and recording of items loaded.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in a relevant technical field
- Training on the correct assembly and dismantle of all our temporary event structures
- Knowledge of tents ranging in size of 10′ x 10′ to large tents 100′ x 300′ or larger
- Previous tent experience
- Must possess problem-solving skills, accuracy, attention to detail, and strong organizational abilities.
- Understanding of construction site safety requirements and site competence
- Have completed work in all weather conditions.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Events Tent Manager) to [email protected] on or before Wednesday 11th January 2017
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands