Events & Training Co-ordinator Jobs in Kenya
Reports To: Managing Partner
Are you passionate, organized, keen to details and has a flair for events? Would you like be part of a young dynamic team? Then we are looking for you.
The Events & Training Co-ordinator will work closely with the managing partner, the recruitment and career advisory teams in actualizing the company’s events and training plans. This is an interesting, diverse and rewarding role including a mix of administrative tasks, project co-ordination and creative work.
Events & Training Co-ordinator Job Responsibilities
- In consultation with recruitment and career advisory teams, organise and deliver a range of events such as client seminars/dinners, publicity events, sponsorships events, training/information seminars to create awareness on CSS services
- To identify and book locations for the events, liaise with location management for booking, catering and logistical arrangements
- Contribute actively to decisions on marketing events; compiling databases of likely interest, drafting and circulating emails and contacting invitees for confirmations
- Compile and send out speaker and event information to invited guests and attendees
- Manage the event on the day, including setting up, instructing external contractors and internal staff assistance
- Conduct post event evaluation to gauge success/effectiveness and determine next course of action
- Assist in the implementing and monitoring of the monthly marketing calendar
- Assist the teams in developing appropriate training programs and content to be used during the events, including information that will feature in the social media websites
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. graphic designers, venue providers, videographers etc.
Qualifications for the Events & Training Co-ordinator Job
- Graduate in Marketing/ Communication/PR/ Social Sciences
- Demonstrable prior experience in events management and co-ordination. Those with a PR background are highly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to organize and deliver high quality, accurate work with limited supervision
- The confidence to liaise and network with speakers and decision makers from various sectors, other professional bodies, the media and a diverse range of external contacts
- Welcoming and helpful approach when dealing with guests/clients in person at events and on phone
- Can-do attitude, self starter ,outgoing, integrity, and ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture
- Marketing/PR experience and a strong understanding of the value of delivering successful events in promoting the company.
- Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply
To apply for this job click here.