CHAK is seeking to recruit a mature christian lady from a member church, aged 25-35 years to the position of Executive Administrative Assistant to the General Secretary.
- The position provides administrative support to the office of the General Secretary which includes facilitating governance and management meetings, maintenance of records/registry and appointment diary, ensuring timely statutory compliance and coordinating communication.
Requirements for Executive Administrative Assistant Job
- Degree in Law, Public Relations, Office Management or Communication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience or further training in PR, communication, office administration will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in electronic communication including us of social media platforms and fast computer typing speeds
How to Apply
- Applications with detailed CV with names & contacts of 3 referees, passport photo, copy of ID and letter of recommendation from a church minister should be sent to CHAK Secretariat by post or e-mail using the contacts below.
- The closing date for receiving applications is June 27, 2016. Responses will be provided to shortlisted candidates only.
- The General Secretary P.O. Box 30690 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Tel. (020)4441920 / 0733-334419 / 0722-203617 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com