Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC) is the leading Development Financial Institution (DFI) providing affordable and accessible financial facilities and advisory services to the Tourism Industry.
TFC’s mission is to develop and diversify Kenya’s Tourism industry by providing a range of advisory and financial services to investors in tourism related enterprises.
The Corporation is seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Executive Administrative Assistant
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing and overseeing the operations of the Managing Director’s office.
- Maintain MD’s calendars / diaries, schedule appointments and take responsibility for Boardroom management.
- Provide timely and accurate operational support on behalf of the Managing Director to maintain day to day efficiencies in the office upkeep and cleanliness.
- Provide administrative support and secretarial services required for the smooth functioning of the Office.
- Coordinate management meetings, create and distribute pertinent documentation including reports, minutes, agendas etc.
- Prepare reports as directed.
- Receive and open Corporation’s mail.
- Handle all confidential files in the Confidential Registry.
- Attend to visitors, official calls and enquiries at the office.
- Handle basic routine correspondences within the office which includes emails, handling classified and confidential documents and information.
- Ensure security of office, documents and equipment.
- Coordinate and handle travel arrangements.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Strategy, business related field or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Diploma in Secretarial studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of KCSE Mean Grade of C+ or its equivalent.
- Have minimum typing speed of 50 w.p.m. and shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Have worked in a busy executive office for not less than 3 years.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good office organization and management skills.
- Excellent public relations and team player.
- High Integrity.
Shortlisted candidates for all that above positions will be expected to comply with chapter six (6) of the Constitution, 2010.
Compliance certificates from the following institutions should be attached.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Higher Education Loans Board.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions against the listed qualifications/competences and skills, a detailed and updated CV, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, National ID, details and contacts of three professional referees, as well as current and expected remuneration to reach the undersigned by 1st July, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
The successful candidate will be accorded a competitive remuneration package
Ag. Managing Director Tourism Finance Corporation Utalii House, 11th Floor P.O. Box 42013, 00100. Nairobi
TFC is an equal opportunity employer