Executive Assistant Job At Armada Human Capital
Executive Assistant Job Purpose
Provide an effective and efficient secretarial, administrative and support function to the Managing Director
Support CEWA Management team in regard of travel arrangements
Organize conferences and off site meetings for the Management team or entire organization
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
Diary and calendar Management
- Proactively managing the MD’s complex and flexible diary & calendar
- Assisting to maximise time productivity, such as advising him on upcoming commitments, prioritisation, managing regular changes and dealing professionally with competing meeting requests
- Travel Arrangements
- International and national travel for the MD and CEWA Mngt team members- Making complex travel arrangements (including international), hotel bookings, visa requirements etc.
- Scheduling of meetings
- Attending meetings on behalf of the MD in his absence
- Taking, typing & distribution of minutes
- Organize and co-ordinate conferences, workshops & functions (e.g. booking of venues, transportation, compile and share agendas)
- Presentations, letters, memos, agendas and email correspondence
- Responsible for processing all expense claims for the MD’s activities.
- Assists with monthly reports
- Providing general administrative duties including word processing, minute typing, collating and preparing management report documents
Supervision of cleaners
AD HOC Projects
- General upkeep of Premises (look & feel of office area).
- Ordering supplies and dealing with maintenance of equipment within the Department.
- General secretarial & ad hoc project support for the MD and other Senior Managers as required
- Managing the MD’s filing systems, mailing list and contacts database, taking telephone messages and dealing appropriately with incoming and outgoing correspondence / matters.
Qualifications For Executive Assistant Job
- Bachelor degree
- 6 to 8 years’ experience of which 3 to 5 years must have been spent within an executive level PA role.
- Preferably experience within a multinational FMCG company.
- Proficient in all MS Office packages
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality of information
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, organisation and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high level written and verbal Communication skills
- Self-starter able to take initiative and ownerships of projects and prioritise workload to completion with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply