Provide administrative support to the Group Finance and Strategy Director and general administrative support to various departments including Finance, Strategy, Transformation, Investment, Procurement, Payments and Administration departments.
- Responding to enquiries, correspondence both telephone and written directed to the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s office;
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of reports and presentations for the Group Finance and Strategy Director and any other departments within the division;
- Managing the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s diary including scheduling and rescheduling of meetings, confirming with the attendees and ensuring adequate preparations as well as managing and booking meeting of all other departments within the division including preparing meeting agendas, minutes, booking meeting rooms etc;
- Organising and coordinating all logistics for the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s meetings (both internal & external) including the meetings of the departments within this division;
- Organising and scheduling departmental meetings and workshops organised by the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s office and any departments within the division by:-
- a) Ensuring highest standard of organization of internal and external meetings arrangement.
- b) Ensuring timely distribution of agenda and minutes.
- c) Coordinating meetings and calendars for the meeting participants.
- Coordinating events and /or projects e.g. Teambuilding, Conferences etc. by providing administrative support for all events managed by the division;
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations both internal and external and ensuring high standard printing;
- Managing induction programs and all logistics together with HR for new staff within the division;
- Managing guest schedules including travel and accommodation arrangements for all the staff within the division including external parties engaged by the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s office;
- Provide quality customer service to guests in the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s office;
- Filing of all documents and correspondence to & from the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s office;
- Responsible for all procurement and administrative processes for the Group Finance and Strategy Director’s division such as raising requisitions, receipt of goods, ordering of stationery etc; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- Internal and external customer satisfaction
- Process turnaround/ response times
- Quality reports and presentations
- Highest standard of organisation
The Executive Assistant will;
- Be accountable to the Group Finance and Strategy Director;
- Provide direct support to the departments within Group Finance and Strategy division;
- Work with all staff, departments, Britam management and Branch Offices.
- Britam customers
- Service providers
Knowledge, experience and qualification required;
- University degree in a social science or business related field.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Head of Division in a blue chip company preferably in a service environment.
Technical and functional competencies;
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong writing, analysis and presentation skills
- Computer literate ( MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel expert)
- Records management
- Planning and organisational skills (project management skills would be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keenness/ attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with the diverse teams
- Focuses on the Customers
- Develops Self
- Solves Problems
- Adaptability to Change
- Critical thinking and diligence
- Inquisitiveness and fairness
- Patient but firm
- Passionate and committed
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Friday, January 20, 2017
University degree in a social science or business related field.