Job Title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Group CEO
Industry: Branding & Communications
Salary: 70K – 100KOur client is a leading branding and communications consultancy that develops branding strategies through unique sets of principles and tools that position brands to fully exploit the potential that surrounds them enabling them to engage with their diverse audiences.
They seek to hire a competent and reliable Executive Assistant.
Role Summary: The Executive Assistant will act as the CEO’s first contact with the people from within and outside the organization.
This position will manage the corporate communications on behalf of the CEO and maintain the CEO’s diary as well as provide business and brand development support to the CEO.
- Act as a liaison between the Group CEO’s office and all parties both internal and external
- Maintain the CEO’s diary and personal obligations
- Manage the CEO’s personal brand
- Manage the communication in and out of the CEO’s office
- Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the CEO to track and manage agreed deliverables
- Conduct relevant market research to gain in depth knowledge of the industry trends inorder to support new business prospects
- Manage the corporate communications portfolio on behalf of the CEO
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for CEO
- Produce all necessary documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the CEO
- Organise for all seminars, Board meetings and discussions for the CEO
- Oversee the management of all contractual engagements with clients, partners and other stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or an equivalent with a Diploma in Business Administration
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good understanding of industry practices
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Time management skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral ( Kiswahili & English)
- Highly confidential
- Strong sense of initiative
- Good problem solving skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Assistant) to [email protected] before Wednesday 12th August, 2015.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.