- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
- To assist the CIB Executives by providing comprehensive administrative support. These include planning, organizing, directing and controlling the function of the Head’s office in accordance with laid down policies and procedures, delegated authorities and guidelines.
Executive Assistant Job Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Maintain the CIB Executives diary and scheduling of appointments
- To prepare itineraries for visiting directors and other senior executives as requested.
- Provide prompt and professional response to telephone calls (both external and internal) and ensure that messages are passed on and acted on without delay
- To organise through Administration department for maintenance requirements and supplies as required
- To organise functions as required
- To organise for all travel (Air tickets) and hotel accommodation for CIB Executives
- To undertake all filing as well as thinning and culling of files
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Manage all work related to incoming and outgoing mail and related work such as handling of mail and coordination with, mailroom, couriers, etc.
- Organize/coordinate work related to workshops, meetings, dinners and conferences. This includes finalizing and booking of venues, arranging materials required for such events, coordinating with participants, preparation of agendas and co-ordination with vendors.
- Be up to date on the status of key tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Head to other staff and follow to ensure tasks/assignments are performed or the Head has been briefed.
- Preparation of claim forms and travel reconciliation on behalf of the executives ensuring they are submitted to payments department
- Collect and compile information for the Head’s quarterly communication to CIB staff
Preferred Qualification & Experience for Executive Assistant Job
- University Degree from a Recognized University.
- Professional qualifications in Secretarial Studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in a team coordinator/PA/admin role;
- Experience in diary management, travel arrangement, expense reconciliations
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of managing a team in an administrative capacity
- Computer knowledge: Word, Excel, Power point.
- Sound knowledge of banking products/services and the procedures underpinning them.
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
- Basic knowledge of the functions of the various departments within the Bank.
- Attendance of relevant bank training courses.
How to Apply
Click here to apply