Executive Assistant Job at Alternate Doors
Our client is an international 5 star hotel seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant to their GM to work in Zanzibar. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Zanzibar for this position, do not apply if you are not willing to relocate.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant Job
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances GM’s and hotel’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements for the Executive Assistant Job
- Degree or diploma in business related field
- Secretarial studies are an advantage
- Must have 3 or more years in a similar position as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant.
- Energetic, passionate, outgoing, well groomed, business results driven
- Should be willing to relocate to Zanzibar immediately.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 25th May 2017. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Email: [email protected]