Executive Assistant Jobs at Wisen HR
Our client, a Kenya-based social enterprise that combines business and clinical innovations to create a fully self-sustaining and scalable chain of maternity clinics is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
Location: Kahawa West, Nairobi.
Responsible for providing administrative and project management support to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) as well as members of the Clinical Operations. This person will be the CMO’s partner, relieving her of day-to-day administrative and staff related duties and contributing to the management of projects related to healthcare.
Executive Assistant Job Key Responsibilities
- Support the Chief Medical Officer in specific projects, as well as in general administrative support. The holder of the position is responsible for gathering external information, developing relationships with external partners, and representing the Chief Medical Officer in select interactions with clinical staff.
- Perform technical, specialized, complex and difficult office administration work requiring the use of independent judgment
- Receive and screen communications to the Chief Medical Officer including telephone calls and visitors
- Make travel arrangements for the Chief Medical Officer
- Maintain appointment calendar, arrange meetings and conferences for the Chief Medical Officer
- Attend management and other meetings as directed to take minutes
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update filing system for the Chief Medical Officer
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proof read copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final product
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
Key Skills and Competencies for the Executive Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related studies
- 5 years working experience preferably in the health care industry
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Meticulous, very keen to detail, capable of working well with a team, multi-tasking effectively and managing a variety of responsibilities typical in a start-up environment
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 25th November 2016 Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.