Executive Assistant/ Office Manager Jobs at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting for an Executive Assistant/ Office Manager role for our client who is involved in connecting frontier markets to the internet through consumer connectivity, education, and enterprise IoT.
About the Role
The individual will provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Executive office.
In addition, he/she will be in charge of the reception as well as ensuring everything behind the scenes runs smoothly.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
- Ensure accommodation & Local transportation logistics are in place when Executive team travels.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Organise for travel & accommodation for all staff
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with event planning and management
- Provide front desk services as and when required.
- Represent BRCK at various events and functions
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “2949”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2949 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 04 August 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.