Job Code: EA/SC/170629
Number of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: CEO
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Summary: Our Client is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their growing team, and to become a collaborative and important member of the organization’s team.
- Keeping the CEO abreast of upcoming issues, meetings and deadlines– The person will always be with the CEO on the field or in the office
- Ensuring proper follow-up of actions required
- Maintain record of updated formats for program performance reports.
- Organize regular visits to the field. Document and facilitate proper follow up after each visit
- Financials: Oversee the bookkeeping of finances related to the CEO expenses
- Work in collaboration with the senior management team in monitoring grant performance to ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and time lines of awards
- Meetings with clientele on behalf of CEO (when required)
- Strategic brainstorming on creative ideas for the organization
- Daily update meetings with the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
- Be able to work overtime and on standby
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the CEO and the Special Advisor to the CEO
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-5 years working experience in a similar role
- Diploma or degree in a related field
- Communication: Strong interpersonal and communication (written, spoken and presentational) skills
- Teamwork: Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people you shall work with
- Proficiency in writing proposal and reports in English.
- Research: Ability to conduct in depth research for both individuals and foundations to better prepare the CEO for meetings
- Technology Awareness: Fully proficient computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet/intranet services, library sources, etc.
How to Apply
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Executive Assistant kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application. be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only