Administration of commercial files and overall company filing of any commercial or client related activities, works and respective engineers.
This role is also, to support the business development, customer contacts and administration of customer information which will ensure that all business development efforts are well documented, handled and trace-able.
He/She will work closely with the GM and commercial managers, ensuring an orderly and structured administration of business development activities, and also contributing to business development interventions.
Responsibilities for the Executive Commercial Assistant Job
- The role includes the personal assistance to the General Manager
- Support of business development activities, and intelligence works from Suspects, and Prospects to Client.
- Direct assistance of the Commercial Activities with the main focus on administrative and research support.
- Representative tasks in absence of GM or Commercial Manager as point of contact for customers and potential customers.
- Support time management of GM and Commercial Managers on meetings and client contacts.
- Compiling reports, presentations and correspondences and or support in such.
- Analyses of suspects, markets and trends in the sector.
- Contribute to and maintain structured working methods in above areas of attention.
Requirements for the Executive Commercial Assistant Job
- Fluent in the use of Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Street wise in business development, sales experience.
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree, preferable Masters in either or Business Administration, Business development, or in Secretarial Services.
- Excellent mastering of the English language and preferably Portuguese and Arabic or French
- At least 8 years Business Development experience in Contractor’s Industry.
- Experience as Personal Assistant to Senior Management
- Experience with customer relations handling, tendering and portfolio management.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbally.
- Good organization skills, planning and time management skills.
- Proven ability to handle confident information and understand the dynamics of business development
- Retrievability of commercial data
- Retrievabilitty management of business suspects
- Reliability of the organization of Commercial Administration
- Effectiveness of Personal Assistance to General Manager
How to Apply
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position send your application to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.