Executive Driver Jobs in Kenya
- Safely transport Staff and guests to various locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Maintain driver logs.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particularly the Driving Safety Regulations.
- Maintain the service and appearance of the assigned vehicle.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Office Services Manager or the HR Manager.
- Provision of seamless chauffer service to all staff, which means managing all staff in a manner that exceeds their service level expectations.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with high quality output
- Flexibility in working with the rest of the HR team to deliver on extra assignments and projects.
- A minimum of KCSE Certificate
- More than 5 years working experience in a similar work environment.
- Previous Driving experience
- Positive attitude
- Professional appearance
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
- An ability to function well as part of a team
- Diligent attention to detail
- Diligent attention to safety
- Good Knowledge of the Job
- Meet his or her targets on time
- Demonstrates teamwork in achieving results
- Proactive and Self driven.
- Speed and simplicity in problem resolution.
- Keen focus on the issue at hand.
- Friendly attitude.
- Keeps customer informed.
- Provides solutions to customers.
- Clean and tidy work area.
- Respect for others.
- Positive approach to issues
How to Apply