Vacancy: Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO – with PR and Marketing Experience
Salary: Kshs 50,000 – 60,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate management meetings, create and distribute pertinent documentation including reports, minutes, agendas etc.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts and emails
- Maintain all MD’s calendars / diaries, schedule appointments and take responsibility for board room management and ensure that the Director is well prepared
- Liaise and follow-up on clients, suppliers of various services and continuously update the status of tasks undertaken.
- Provide timely & accurate operational support on behalf of the Director to maintain day to day efficiencies in the office upkeep and cleanliness of the office.
- Ensure provision of required office accessories needed for the Directors Office.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Director through drafting minutes, memos and letters.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert Director about cancelations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule transfers when called upon.
- Handle information requests promptly as directed by Director.
- Perform any other assignments as requested by management.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in Business management specialized in PR and Marketing
- 3 years experience in a busy environment as An Executive Personal Assistant.
- Driving is a MUST
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Great leadership skill and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to Multi-Task
How to Apply
- Kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the subject EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO before or on 20th June 2016