Executive personal Assistant Job at HRPB solutions
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client , a leader in the FMCG industry.
Executive personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Preparing reports and presentations. Managing budgets and other financial matters.
- Responsible for coordinating projects that may involve working with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Responsible for managing the executives calendar and meetings.
- Will be responsible for making arrangements including airline, hotel, and rental cars.
- Making decisions and assigning work to other staff members in the absence of manager, and deputizing for the manager.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- May also be responsible for supervising lower level staff such as receptionists or secretaries.
- Conducting research and disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.
- Organizing meetings, attending them and ensuring that the manager is well geared up for meetings.
- Screening telephone calls, and handling requests, and inquiries, when appropriate.
Qualifications for the Executive personal Assistant Job
- At-least a Diploma in Business administration or Business related.
- Min of 4 years of experience in related field.
- Proficient in typewriting and good at English grammar.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be tactful in dealing with people.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, honest, adaptable and versatile individual.
- Organizational skills or management ability.
- Initiative and ability to operate independently.
- Must be able to demonstrate high level of confidentiality.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 10th September 2017, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .