Executive Personal Assistant Job At HRBP Solutions (30-50K)
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client , a Real Estate group in Nairobi
Executive Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Preparing reports and presentations. Managing budgets and other financial matters.
- Responsible for coordinating projects that may involve working with all levels of internal management and staff.
- Responsible for managing the executives calendar and meetings.
- Will be responsible for making arrangements including airline, hotel, and rental cars.
- Making decisions and assigning work to other staff members in the absence of manager, and deputizing for the manager.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- May also be responsible for supervising lower level staff such as receptionists or secretaries.
- Conducting research and disseminating information through telephone, websites, mail services, and e-mail.
- Organizing meetings, attending them and ensuring that the manager is well geared up for meetings.
- Screening telephone calls, and handling requests, and inquiries, when appropriate.
Qualifications For Executive Personal Assistant Job
- At-least a Diploma in Business administration or Business related.
- Min of 4 years of experience in related field.
- Proficient in typewriting and good at English grammar.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be tactful in dealing with people.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, honest, adaptable and versatile individual.
- Organizational skills or management ability.
- Initiative and ability to operate independently.
- Must be able to demonstrate high level of confidentiality.
- N.B Accounting background would be an advantage
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 25th July 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .