Our client runs a leading property magazine show. They seek to hire a competent and well organized Executive Assistant to provide high level support to the CEO.
Executive Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the CEO’s office and internal as well as external parties
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the CEO, Be able to anticipate the CEO’s next move
- Manage the communication in and out of the CEO’s office
- Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action
- Follow up with key contributors to the CEO’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the CEO
- Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the CEO
- Organize and maintain the board room and CEO’s office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications for the Executive Personal Assistant Job
- Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- 3 -4 years’ experience in similar position
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Personal Assistant) to [email protected] before Monday 10th April, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.