Executive Personal Assistant
Looking for an Executive Personal Assistant
Our client is committed to maintaining quality standard, tailor made security solutions and good practices in the industry. Their excellence depends on the unique skills of their diverse workforce, as they satisfy ever-changing client needs and expectations, they aim to attract, develop and retain qualified talent. They are part of Kenya’s central security organization for liaison with government, police, emergency services and is currently looking for Executive Personal Assistant.
Experience(s) : 5 Year
Company Type: LEADING EAST AFRICAN BRANDS
Entry / Mid Level
- Providing full administration support for the Managing Director, complete management of executive scheduled/diaries that include extensive and complex trip planning and organizing, meeting arrangements, appointments and calendar scheduling.
- Control access/ traffic to the executive wing and implement a culture where meetings are booked (especially for the Managing Directors Office)
- Plan and manage systematic external meetings as needed for the company and the MD (creating a visit calendar and arrange necessary logistics).
- Preparing and producing supporting materials and documents for presentations and meetings (internal and external)
- Coordinating and communicating with the various departments in order to assist the Managing Director in supporting the goals and activities of these offices.
- Minute taking in all board meetings and reporting on various action points between meetings
- Proactively following up on action points from meetings and ensuring that actions are taken by senior managers before next/ planned meeting or deadlines
- Assisting with all Event Management that involves the executive staff.
- Special projects supporting the Directors team, special project oversight as directed by the board
- Managing various expenses reports.
- Maintaining the appropriate filing system and providing support with other general office administration as assigned.
- Managing other administrative duties as required
- Degree in Business Management/Secretarial Studies/Office Management or alternative relevant field.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment at a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Exceedingly well organized and coordinated person with a global mind-set
- Passionate, friendly, courageous, proactive, responsible, resourceful, detail-oriented, hard-working and willing to learn to achieve high standards
- Excellent English writing skills (will be tested).
- Experience working in a corporate environment at CEO/board level
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal oversight, a self-starter with ability to think ahead and plan for all scenarios
- Highly motivated, confident and flexible attitude with a sense of ownership
- Ability to work well in a pressured environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with a team across departments in order to provide a professional and seamless service to the region as a whole.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in n all Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience of interfacing with senior executives and high profile clients
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to effectively work with all levels
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Ability to consistently produce high quality work with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexible working hours – Demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally well organized systems and administration support for Managing Director’s office.
- Fulfillment and reporting on complex tasks and special projects assigned by Managing Director with little oversight or reminder.
- Enhancement of coordination with and support for other departments from Director’s office.
- A significant contribution towards the top goals of the Managing Director’s office and organization as whole.
- Professional and confident representation of Managing Director when requested.
- Timely and thorough delivery of requested reports and meeting minutes.
- Efficient and thorough follow-up on action points from meetings.