Executive Secretary II Job at University Of Nairobi, Kenya
(Assistant Registrar Level), Office Of The Vice Chancellor– 1 POST- AC/8/233/16- (R&T)
Requirements for Executive Secretary Job
Applicants should be holders of at least KCSE Grade C or KCE Div. II or an equivalent qualification with a credit in English Language. In addition they must have passed the following subjects offered by the Kenya National Examinations Council or equivalent examining body:-
- Business English III
- Commerce II
- Office Management III
- Shorthand III (minimum 120 wpm) or Audio-Typewriting III
- Typewriting 60 wpm
- Diploma in Business Administration
- They should have certificates in and be able to use Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Data Base Management packages. They should also have at least 3 years working experience as Senior Assistant Executive Secretary Grade F .
- A good 1st degree, secretarial skills including Typewriting, Shorthand and Office Management and an excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- They should also have at least 3 years working experience as Senior Assistant Executive Secretary Grade F or equivalent, have knowledge of Anti-virus Tools.
How to Apply
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:- Codes
- R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training Section, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi
- CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
- CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.
Closing Date: Friday, August 26, 2016.