Export Manager – Welding Products Job in Kenya 2016
Salary: 200 – 300K.
Our Client is in the manufacturing and trading of welding consumables and equipment. They seek to hire an Export Manager who will be responsible for establishing and developing a business plans for export so as to establish and create sustainable growth in chosen export markets for all their products.
Export Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- To ensure adherence to the quality management system established by the company.
- Analyse and monitor the current global markets and prepare a business plan to identify and develop new sales opportunities for all projects to achieve required product volume, profit and organize all market plans to suit all customer requirements.
- Develop and drive export sales activity by considering the sales offer and evaluating potential export market.
- Ensure adherence to country specific importation legislation.
- Monitor all sales transaction and review all customer response for all orders and payments.
- Implement sales and distribution plans to meet customer requirements.
- Execute marketing effort and reaching regular sales targets by carrying out market research activity in chosen export markets working with the director to develop appropriate marketing materials for export audience.
- Providing market intelligence and competitor activity reports.
- Resolve all customer issues for processes and manage sales shipments of all export products.
- Provide training to all export team. perform assessment of all work and assist to achieve all export objectives, develop and maintain professional relationship with all clients and perform regular communication with clients and all staff.
Qualifications and Skills Desired for Export Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree Engineering/ Marketing or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Technical Sales
- Must have a great understanding of the export market with key contacts
- Excellent communication skills both Oral and Written
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage and achieve sales target
- Must be an honest person and observe strict confidentiality
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Export Manager – Welding Products) to [email protected] before Friday 10th June 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands