Factory General Manager Job Proemm Consult
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality beauty products in East Africa. As a market leader, the company has succeeded in manufacturing the top super brands that are distributed and sold across 14 countries in Africa. As part of their consumer and growth strategy, they seek to hire a Factory General Manager preferably from the FMCG sector with very strong skills in Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Factory General Manager Job
- Provide input into the sales strategy and operating plans of the company and ensure full implementation of the strategies set.
- Ensure that all sales and operational targets are attained as per set time in the strategic plan for the company.
- Ensure all departments adherence to set standards and policy and frequent upgrading of the policies and standards for effective and efficient in performance.
- Influence and integrate with key business unit stakeholders locally and internationally whenever required.
- Lead and Implement new product development.
- Enhance good relationships with government bodies and be at breast with new legal requirement.
- Ensure all operating processes are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Ensure profitability is sustained, protect the brand values, and deliver effective service levels.
- Facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Build an understanding of the financial model and the levers needed to drive further profitability.
- Constantly seek opportunities in the market, increase sales and maximize returns on stock.
- Provide leadership and ensure that there is an effective loss protection plan.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning processes in conjunction with the heads.
- Administer and review all financial plans and budget, monitor progress and inform top management of the financial status.
- Some knowledge of production process is and able to forecast production
Qualifications for the Factory General Manager Job
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business administration, sales & Marketing, Economics or Finance.
- Should possess over 10 years of experience in FMCG factory operations and retail sales.
- Preferred candidate should be male between 33 – 37 years old.
- Candidates who possess sales management experience will have more advantage.
- Must possess Production knowledge and experience in managing a factory.
- Should have experience with overseeing multiple product and production lines.
- Should possess Good understanding of sales management and visual requirements.
- Thorough understanding of budgeting, accounting and financial reporting and analysis.
- Driving a performance motivated culture and development of people.
- Ability to coach and develop teams while demonstrating commitment to high performance.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title (Factory General Manager) on the email subject to [email protected] before 5th May 2017. Kindly indicate your current /expected salary and notice period
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.