Are you looking to excel your career in the hospitality Industry? If so, don’t miss out this opportunity at Fairmont hotel
The SUMMIT Aspiring Leader program offers promising hospitality talent – like YOU – the opportunity to achieve a deep understanding of luxury hotel operations and service excellence working alongside the industry’s very best.
As a SUMMIT Aspiring Leader at Fairmont The Norfolk you may work in one of these areas:
Finance & Accounting
Food & Beverage
What’s in it for you?
In addition to valuable leadership experience in luxury hotel operations, you will enjoy the program features listed below:
- A Peer Ambassador – to help you settle into your role and responsibilities and life as a hospitality professional
- A Development Plan – to ensure you are constantly growing and progressing in your career
- A Department Head Level Mentor – to offer guidance as you progress through your development plan
- Committee Involvement – to build your network across various departments within the hotel
- Priority Access to FRHI Training Programs – to facilitate continuous learning and development
- Access to SUMMIT specific tools and programs – including SUMMIT Talk, a global networking channel on FRHI’s very own social media platform and
- SUMMIT Series, a series of learning webinars on various relevant topics
- Exposure across multiple departments – to allow you to gain a foundational understanding of hotel operations
- Involvement in Hotel Projects – to provide you with the opportunity to showcase your skill set and innovation abilities
Who is our ideal candidate?
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and the skills and qualifications listed below:
- A desire to advance your career in hotel operations
- A hospitality education (preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Confidence, maturity, and adaptability
- Legal eligibility to work in Kenya
Tell us about yourself!
- With your application, please include the items listed below:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your cover letter indicating your preferred position and hotel locations
How to Apply
Click here to apply