Accounts Receivable Supervisor
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. The Accounts Receivable Clerk must comply with established policies and procedures
Hotel Overview: With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Resort’s 120 luxuriously appointed hotel rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. Originally the retreat of movie star and Club founder, William Holden, the Club’s illustrious former members have included Winston Churchill and Bing Crosby
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Must have a commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to Accounts Receivable.
- Must work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
- Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
- Post cheques/payments to the city ledger on a daily basis. Follow up on any payments that are over or short of the invoiced amount.
- Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
- Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge
- backs, by verifying the information and, after obtaining the Credit Manager or the accounting manager’ Designates approval, making the appropriate corrections as required.
- Assist the Credit Manager or accounting manager’ designate in the completion of the credit manager duties
- such as performing credit references, attending pre and post convention meetings, placing collection calls, or Placing initial follow-up billing calls.
- Assist the Income Auditor, if necessary, in reconciling the City Ledger totals.
- Assist the Credit Manager in the performance of his/her own duties as requested including the following: Obtaining credit references, Collection of outstanding accounts.
- Attending pre & post conference meetings with meeting planners.
- Communicate promptly with the Credit Manager on any discrepancies in billing payments and other potential
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in a similar positions
- Strong acumen for figures
- Degree level of education
- Accounting knowledge upto Minimum CPA 11 level required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with strong planning skills
- Analytical skills, strength as a developer and a leader of others are essential
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a charismatic team player
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- **Constant standing and walking through shifts
Visa Requirements:The position is open for citizens only
APPLY TODAY:Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry – leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here