SUMMIT Aspiring Leader – Internship
Our SUMMIT Leadership Development Program has been designed with the development and career growth of FRHI Hotels & Resorts’ current and future leaders in mind.
The SUMMIT Aspiring Leader Internshipoffers promising hospitality talent – like YOU – the opportunity to achieve a deep understanding of luxury hotel operations and service excellence working alongside the industry’s very best.
As a SUMMIT Aspiring Leader Intern at Fairmont The Norfolk you may take on one of these exciting divisions:
Food and Beverage
What’s in it for you?
In addition to gaining valuable exposure to luxury hotel operations, you will enjoy the program features listed below:
- A Peer Ambassador – to help you settle into your role, responsibilities and life as a hospitality professional
- A Development Plan – to ensure you are constantly growing and progressing in your career
- Priority Access to FRHI Training Programs – to facilitate continuous learning and development
- Access to SUMMIT specific tools and programs – including SUMMIT Talk, a global networking channel on FRHI’s very own social media platform.
Who is our ideal candidate?
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and the skills and qualifications listed below:
- A desire to learn and grow in hotel operations
- Previous hospitality experience (an asset)
- A university or college education in hospitality (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- The ability to commit part time or full time for a minimum of 4 months up to 1 year
- Legal eligibility to work in Kenya
Tell us about yourself!
With your application, please include the items listed below:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your cover letter indicating your preferred position and hotel locations
ABOUT FRHI HOTELS & RESORTS
As a leader in the global hospitality industry, we provide expertise and resources that enhance the value of our leading hotel brands – Raffles Hotels & Resorts, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts. Consistently recognized as a top employer, FRHI is committed to a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to Connect, Grow, and Live. With more than 45,000 colleagues worldwide,we are a global community of hospitality leaders dedicated to serving our guests, colleagues and communities, realizing our full potential through professional development and growth opportunities, and enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. Guided by values of respect, teamwork, integrity, accountability and excellence, we strive to be the world’s preferred Hospitality Company and an employer of choice. For more information, please visit frhi.com/careers.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here