The SUMMIT Aspiring Leader program offers promising hospitality talent – like YOU – the opportunity to achieve a deep understanding of luxury hotel operations and service excellence working alongside the industry’s very best.
As a SUMMIT Aspiring Leader at Fairmont Mara Safari Club you may work in one of these areas:
- Finance & Accounting
- Food & Beverage
- Human Resources
- Revenue Management
- Sales& Marketing
What’s in it for you?
In addition to valuable leadership experience in luxury hotel operations, you will enjoy the program features listed below:
- A Peer Ambassador – to help you settle into your role and responsibilities and life as a hospitality professional
- A Development Plan – to ensure you are constantly growing and progressing in your career
- A Department Head Level Mentor – to offer guidance as you progress through your development plan
- Committee Involvement – to build your network across various departments within the hotel
- Priority Access to FRHI Training Programs – to facilitate continuous learning and development
- Access to SUMMIT specific tools and programs – including SUMMIT Talk, a global networking channel on FRHI’s very own social media platform and SUMMIT Series, a series of learning webinars on various relevant topics
- Exposure across multiple departments – to allow you to gain a foundational understanding of hotel operations
- Involvement in Hotel Projects – to provide you with the opportunity to showcase your skill set and innovation abilities
Who is our ideal candidate?
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and the skills and qualifications listed below:
- A desire to advance your career in hotel operations
- A hospitality education (preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Confidence, maturity, and adaptability
- Legal eligibility to work in Kenya
Tell us about yourself!
With your application, please include the items listed below:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your cover letter indicating your preferred position and hotel locations
ABOUT FRHI HOTELS & RESORTS
As a leader in the global hospitality industry, we provide expertise and resources that enhance the value of our leading hotel brands – Raffles Hotels & Resorts Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts. Consistently recognized as a top employer, FRHI is committed to a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to Connect, Grow, and Live. With more than 45,000 colleagues worldwide,we are a global community of hospitality leaders dedicated to serving our guests, colleagues and communities, realizing our full potential through professional development and growth opportunities, and enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. Guided by values of respect, teamwork, integrity, accountability and excellence, we strive to be the world’s preferred Hospitality Company and an employer of choice. For more information, please visit frhi.com/careers.
Primary Location: Kenya-Masai Mara National Reserve-The Fairmont Mara Safari Club
Employee Status: Limited Term
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Closing Date: 23.Oct.2015, 3:59:00 PM
Req ID: FAI04719
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here