To support our growth strategy, we are looking for a dynamic, proactive professional with strong credential and relevant work experience to fill the above position:
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Banking.
To grow Corporate Banking business, optimize acquisition of new customers; selling Corporate Banking products; quality of relationship management and maintenance of portfolio existing customers; and increasing usage of the Bank’s products by cross-selling.
· Ensure proper systems are in place to effectively manage AML/CFT risks.
· Receiving customer applications, checking information provided and drafting response letters acknowledging customer letters in a timely manner.
· Analysis of financial information, cash flow forecasts, account turnovers/statements and origination of Credit requests and Credit memos preparation in conjunction with the relationship Managers.
· Preparation of Offer letters, instructions to legal and other internal or external official communication.
· Follow up on Approved Pending Drawdown (AHPD) facilities to facilitate draw downs.
· Work with branches on matters pertaining to disbursement of credit facilities
· Prepared daily progress reports on new proposals & weekly reports and other relevant reports for the portfolio.
· Follow up on arrears of grades normal, watch and substandard as guided by relationship manager and other sections of the bank.
· Maintain a dairy of limits expiry dates to ensure a review is done before expiry
· Ensure that all income due to the Bank is collected by checking that correct interest rates are marked in the system
· Maintain a register of insurance cover renewal dates to ensure the bank is not exposed by non-renewal.
· Work with Relationship Manager to meet set targets in generating revenue for the bank from sale of its products by marketing to new and existing customers.
· Advise the Relationship Manager on progress of all facilities under her/his portfolio through regular reviews
· Provide an effective link with corporate customers as guided by Relationship manager through visits and meeting them when necessary
· Resolve or facilitate the resolution of customer service issues and complaints to deliver excellent service to the customer.
· Manage the portfolio in absence of Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field.
· Four (4) years’ experience including Knowledge of banking products and solutions, especially for Corporate Banking, market segment and effective control of budgets.
· Skills in sales management.
- Proficiency in computing packages and other accounting software packages
- Understands the Banking Act and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) prudential guidelines; high levels of professionalism and professional development.
· A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hard working and able to work without supervision.
· Sound knowledge of the Bank’s policies and procedures.
· Ability to make sound decisions.
· Ability to analyze and synthesize information.
· Have good PR/interpersonal skills, have outstanding reporting skills, problem analysis and listening ability.
· Computer skills: adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet and email.
· Honest and of high integrity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here