We are one of the fastest growing broadcasters on the continent broadcasting both TV and Radio.
Job Brief: We are looking for a person interested in doing internship as an administrative assistant.
The person will assist in facilitating the smooth running of activities in the department as well as partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Maintain a comprehensive client database
- Deliver timely logs to clients
- Follow up with clients on contract renewals
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing;
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports, write proposals and giving your manager to approve them
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organize and maintain diaries and making appointments;
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post
- Take dictation and writing minutes for the departmental meeting;
- Carry out background research and present findings;
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Managing databases; handling correspondence
- Assist in organizing company events.
- Perform other administration duties in the Sales Department
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to handle clients in a professional manner
- Ability to handle clients’ accounts well
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
How to Apply
- Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to [email protected] by COB 30th June 2016.