Family Media Social Media Jobs in Kenya
Qualifications for the Social Media Job
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter
- Previous marketing / social media experience
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or in a related field
- Are you a born again Christian, team player, creative, driven and passionate?
- If you have the above qualities, you are the one we are looking for!!!
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and CV to [email protected] by 24th February 2017 with the job title “Social Media Executive” as the email subject.
Family Media Technician Job Vacancies in Kenya
Family Media is the fastest growing Christian media house in Africa.
It prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to be build op daily in the relationship with Jesus.
Play–Out Technician Trainee Job Requirements
- Have at least a Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Positive attitude to the job
- Must be a Christian
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of CV to [email protected] by 24th February 2017.