Our client – a Market Research company is looking for a Market Research Analyst. The Analyst shall be responsible for the collection, analysis, management and presentation of insights and data obtained by the company in alignment with the company standards and strategy plan. The Analyst will be the key custodian of knowledge and insights within the organization and they will be required to ensure effective delivery of insights to clients as well as expanding the knowledge level of the staff team.
Market Research Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Identifying new business opportunities through developing a knowledge of prospective clients, the market and competitors and tailoring the company’s unique selling proposition and product offerings to meet these needs
- Development and implementation of a targeted plan for generating revenue for the business from current and prospective clients
- Managing relationships with prospective and existing clients through identifying and interacting with key decision makers within the organization
- Design and execute research projects that deliver high level and insightful reports for external clients
- Design and execute internal projects that provide insightful and informative reports for internal consumption and to fuel innovation.
- Conducting analysis on data collected and using it to deliver insights and make recommendations to clients in alignment with their needs and requirements
- Compiling and delivering creative and insightful reports to clients which meet and accurately present the brand
- Manages each project efficiently and effectively in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Ensures that each project fulfils the brief and that the clients’ needs and requirements are met
- Qualifications and Competences
- At least a Bachelors degree in the fields of research with additional training in advertising, marketing research and communication
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position. No more than 7 years’ work experience
- Demonstration of good leadership and management skills
- Demonstrates an awareness of current events
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary scale – Kes 80,000.00 – 100,000.00
How to Apply
If interested and qualified send your CVat Fanisi to [email protected] by end day Thursday 29th September 2016.