1. Junior Budget Assistant– One year relevant work experience in a clerical, administrative or accounting.
2. Junior ICT Assistant– At least two (2) years of IT support experience working in an International Organization
3. Budget Assistant– Three years of relevant experience in finance / budget-related work in an International organization.
4. Junior Travel Assistant– Minimum of two (2) years relevant administrative and travel operations experience in an International Organization.
5. Finance Assistant– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce will be an advantage
6. Junior Finance Assistant– Two years of accounting/clerical, general office and/or operations experience, including: analysing, processing and editing of information and data and record keeping of financial documents.
How to Apply
Detailed Job Descriptions can be found HERE